PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Carol Fox and Associates is a Chicago-based marketing and public relations agency specializing in lifestyle, entertainment and arts clientele. The company’s environment is dynamic and fast-paced, with a client roster that boasts many of the city’s best-known attractions and cultural institutions.
Carol Fox and Associates is hiring a public relations assistant account executive to plan and implement public relations initiatives for our professional sports and lifestyle clients. This is a full-time, temporary position from March - September 2018.
The ideal candidate will have a four-year degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field, such as public relations, journalism or sports management, 1-2 years of experience, the ability to multi-task, an enthusiastic personality and experience working with sports and/or lifestyle clientele.
- Writing press releases, media advisories, public relations plans and publicity reports
- Planning and implementing public relations campaigns, including developing publicity angles and media events
- Pitching and securing placements in major newspapers, websites, magazines, television and radio shows
- Compiling summary reports of publicity coverage and presenting to clients
- Staffing meetings, media training, photo/video shoots and interviews as needed
- Staffing client events, including sports games as needed