Urban Gateways is seeking an enthusastic team member to join the FInance & Operations department. Urban Gateways mission is to engage young people in arts experiences to inspire creativity and impact social change. Urban Gateways is in the midst of a strategic plan with the focus on growth and innovation. This is a great time and a wonderful opportunity for the right person to make a huge impact on our goals and outcomes.
The Finance & Operations Associate is a part-time position reporting to the Finance Manager. This position processes accounts receivable transactions, provides support in contracting program sites as well as supports the collection of program revenue and other financial tasks as assigned. This person also works collaboratively with and as an important member of the staff to advance the organization’s strategic plan during this exciting chapter in its history.
- Generate and distribute sales invoices, reconcile accounts receivable monthly
- Prepare and process Model Task Order Forms and other business forms as required
- Ensure that Purchase Orders or other revenue verification are received from Program Partners prior to start of the program
- Follow up with program partners to collect on open invoices on a monthly basis
- Data Management
- Work collaboratively with all departments to gain an understanding of data reporting needs, timing and structure and assist with this data reporting
- Generate and update finance reports based on specific requests from all departments
- Supports the gathering of data to complete the Data Arts survey and all other external data gathering processes as assigned
- Support business systems technology including email, shared drives, Dropbox, networking, and any other software systems as assigned
- Act as a point-of-contact for service calls and external repair services for all business systems as needed
- Participate in on-boarding new staff in setup and orientation for assigned business systems
- Participate in team meetings and task forces as assigned to aid the creation, refinement and adoption of business systems and internal workflows
- Perform other operations-related duties as assigned