TITLE: Donor Engagement Coordinator FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Reporting to the Director of Donor Engagement, the Donor Engagement Coordinator is responsible for working collaboratively with the Director, Development Office leadership, volunteer leadership and volunteers, and staff across the CSOA to ensure a consistent and proactive approach to donor engagement and recognition of trustees, individual donors who make gifts at specific levels, and all volunteers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage essential stewardship and donor recognition functions such as donor listings and signage in both print and environmental arenas, including festival, special occasion and off-site concert sponsors. Communicate with gift officers regarding donor recognition approval process.
- Manage and maintain the integrity of donor recognition data within Artsvision.
- Coordinate donor recognition accuracy with Program Book and Marketing staff to ensure appropriate donor recognition in the concert program book and all marketing and advertising vehicles.
- Manage and maintain donor recognition information within CMS (Donor wall).
- Execute key elements of the donor profile process, including identification and scheduling of donors. Partner with other development colleagues on donor interviews as well as editing process. Maintain front line communication with profile donors throughout entire process. Manage donor profiles for concert program book, Donor Wall and www.cso.org.
- Manage day to day planning and implementation of donor engagement strategies for individual donors who make annual gifts at specific levels, such as open rehearsals, backstage tours, appreciation week and the Civic scholar/donor dinner. Develop and manage program budgets, for the above mentioned.
- Manage development team for donor stewardship dinners (6-10 per season).
- Evaluate and re-institute current Auxiliary Volunteer program including internal and external promotion, solicitation of prospects, and stewardship of group.
- Provide logistical management for events and projects, including Adventures in Music, Docent program, League Areas, League quarterly meetings, Women’s Board meetings and Preludes.
- Manage and execute annual Musicians’ Luncheon, including supervision of League event chair and committee.
- Manage monthly birthday cards and annual holiday greetings from the development department, including any specialized cards required throughout the season.
- Manage day-to-day office functions, including but not limited to supervision of hospitality service, office supplies, in-kind wine inventory, answering of main line phones and assisting visitors and volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to the Director of Donor Engagement.
- Other contacts include: Trustees, Donors, Volunteers, Orchestra members and Staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A love and appreciation of music.
- Minimum three years of proven experience in donor stewardship, event planning, and budget management.
- Demonstrated track record in relationship management with volunteers and donors.
- Must be able to handle confidential materials with discretion.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with proficiency in attention to detail.
- Able to represent the CSOA in a professional manner both on the phone and in person with volunteers and donors.
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office, database and spreadsheet proficiency.
Pleasant office environment.
Hours include evenings and weekends with some travel to off-site venues within the Chicago metro area.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.