One River School of Art + Design is is looking for a motivated educator who is passionate about art and wants to be part of a new business concept that is "transforming art education" across the U.S.
- passionate about art and creative education
- service-focused and detail-oriented
- a hard-worker and a problem-solver
- an aspirational company that delivers exceptional art experiences to students of all ages
- seeking people who want to learn and grow with us
- a fun and fast-paced place to work where we work hard, collaborate and strive for excellence
The Director of Art Education is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of student experiences at One River School. We have developed a system that blends a fun and interactive social dynamic with an innovative method that focuses on contemporary art education. The Director of Education leads the effort by building a staff of world-class instructors to make sure the culture of the school is on brand and the quality of the outcomes are truly dynamic.
- Teach up to 20 hours of classes weekly in art / digital education
- Implement lesson plan project roadmap for the school across all classes
- Track project results and document student success / student artwork
- Recruit, onboard and train new teachers and provide ongoing coaching and guidance to art / digital instructors to ensure that our execution is consistent and achieves our goals
- Create new methods for generating quality experiences that are aligned with the company's educational philosophy
- Ensure student and parent satisfaction
- Develop new strategies to prolong retention of students
- Develop one-to-one relationships with the student body and the parents of our K-12 students
- Create strategies to enhance the experience for all students and to resolve issues with students who are not having a satisfactory experience
- Identify and partner with local organizations to exhibit student artwork and promote our brand
- Do outreach to local schools to get to know the art education staff and to make sure that they are supporting One River School
- Paid vacation days
- Non-traditional work schedule
- Company contributes to Health Coverage
- Take classes at One River School
One River is an Equal Opportunity Employer institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, pregnancy or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity employer.