Architectural & ornamental fabrication company seeks skilled metalworker to assist in the fabrication and installation of our designs.
The position is for experienced fabricators, however, some training is available upon hire.
We are currently filling a full position for our Humbolt Park location.
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Valid drivers license with reliable vehicle transportation.
- Experience with standard metal processing machinery.
- Basic understanding of Mig & Tig welding.
- Experience in assembly of basic jigs.
- Experience in fabricating work from sketches, cut lists, and blueprints.
- Metal cleanup and finising skills
- Detail orientated.
- Able to work independently on projects.
- Organized with an ability to manage multiple assignments.
Please meet or exceed above expectations.
To apply, please reply with resume, professional references, and images of past work.
NO forwarded resumes will be accepted. Applicants should be computer literate and maintain an independent email address. You will not receive a response if you do not have a personal email address.