GnarWare Workshop is a new ceramics studio in Pilsen offering adults and children classes, workshops, and open studio rental. Classes are offered in Spanish and English.
Clay 101: Introduction to Hand Building w/ Liz McCarthy:
- Introduces clay as a material, and covers basic hand building skills such as pinch pots, slab building, and coil pots.
- Wednesday Morning 10am-12pm January 17, January 24, January31 (special guest teacher), February 7, February 14, February 21
- Includes 25 pounds of clay and firing. $1/pound for more (includes glaze)
- Students have open access to the studio during open hours for the duration of the class.
- No refunds after the first class commences.
There are three sections of this class. The other two on Wednesday Evenings and Sunday Mornings.
For more info on GnarWare's classes and Workshops visit our website.